Out Youth serves nearly 750 LGBTQIA+ youth from various parts of central Texas. We wish to make every youth's experience at Out Youth as safe, supportive and fun as possible. We can't make this happen without help from our community. Listed below are some of our "wish list" goals to provide to our youth during Drop-In and beyond.
1. Family Dinners at every Sunday Drop-In
2. New art supplies every six months
3. Donated snacks for our snack closet every month
4. A bi-yearly youth leadership summit at a local corporate office
5. Air Stream Trailer for our backyard in order to expand clinical services space
6. A FREE space where we can host #AustinOutProud events every quarter
7. A contractor or construction person who can build a temporary wall/ partition
8. A new six foot tall fence for our backyard.
9. Pronoun Pins